Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 5/26/2002 2:53:26 PM EDT

New product for them with Matte stainless steel body with black slide. Slide is listed as 4140 aircraft steel - Ok , what does that mean to me?  Anybody know?  I assume that stainless would be better, is this 4140 steel good/bad for corrosion?  

Price is listed at under 500 bucks - not bad   if thr metal is OK .  

Gun can be viewed by following link listed by moderator above.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I just saw that one too. Very nice and at a great price for a Kahr.

I don't think that the 4140 steel is going to be a problem. It is still after all steel and as Kahr is known for thier quality I would be shocked if it were not on the same level of thier other products.

I have just started looking at a concealable auto and the Karh is at the top of the list right now (the glock is quite a bit bigger)
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top