Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 1:52:57 PM EDT
Anyone have an M6 light / laser on their vertec?  If so, how well do you like it?  Seems price is coming down kind of low (around $250) and am thinking of getting one for my 9mm plinker.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one that I use on my 92VertecInox and G19, it works well enough (doesn't sight the same for both), but good luck getting a holster.

Rose Mech
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Love mine, works perfect after a few thousand rounds and that is out of the .40 S&W Beretta 96 Vertec

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be surprised if there werent a few companies selling qualiy thigh / tac holsters for a 92 with an M3/6 attached.  You really mean there are none out there? If thats the case, I need find the holster that can accomodate it before buying the M6.  Thanks for the info, and if any knows of a tac / thigh holster for a 92G Vertc with an M6 mouinted, let us know!

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't have much of a problem finding one.

It's the Safariland 6004.  I can't remember where I got it, but their around.  You can attach other things to the unit, but I rather not have a lot of weight on my leg.  The beretta is enough as is...

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I didn't have much of a problem finding one.

It's the Safariland 6004.  I can't remember where I got it, but their around.  You can attach other things to the unit, but I rather not have a lot of weight on my leg.  The beretta is enough as is...

onfinite.com/libraries/786488/b84.jpg

onfinite.com/libraries/786489/71a.jpg

Nice looking gun Chris.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:05:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Made to come off of  pistols....... Nuf said
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:04:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Made to come off of  pistols....... Nuf said

That's fine if your not clearing a room in the dark.  There's not enough time to draw a pistol, draw your weapon light, then put the light on the weapon, then turn it on, aim and shoot.

In this case you want the light on at all times.  Draw weapon turn on light fire at target, takes less than a second for me. Of course the pistol is my backup weapon, so I hope to never have to use it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top