Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 3:31:36 PM EDT
Looking for a value of a Springfield XD-9 Sub Compact in Bi-tone finish, about 400 rounds max down the pipe, looks cherry, like new with all original paperwork and box. Also has Don Hume clip type IWB , Don Hume open top belt holster, and a Uncle Mikes Kydex paddel holster. all in excellent condition....

I plan on takeing it to the show tomarrow to sell or trade towards a Glock 26.... Just curious as to what I should ask for it from a private buyer or trade value... Im really not sure what I should set the price at..

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you sell it?  How much?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
XD is indeed gone. Ended up useing it as barter towards my new in box Glock 26... I was rather suprized that a dealer gave me near my asking price. I had 410.00 for private sale listed on my box and a dealer basicaly gave me 400.00 for it.  The NIB G26 was 479.00 + tax ( 513.00ish ) and i only had to come up with 113.00 cash to take her home.

I am quite pleased. Hell, the gun was shot very little but it was 2 years old.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#3]
What made you go from the XD to a Glock if I may?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Size, grip angle, prices of parts ( Mags specificaly ) , parts availibility, and i wanted to have the same function as my primary CCW piece a G30...  Function is the same between both the G30 and G26... The more i shot the XD the less I liked it. Wasnt very accurate at longer distances and was a bit larger than the glock 26 overall... The g26 is for ankle wear, the XD even being a compact was too large for a ankle holster to be comfortable. Last but not least, my girlfriend liked how small the G26 was and said she be willing to learn how to shoot if I owned one....

So I now own one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top