Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2008 4:39:45 PM EDT
I am looking for a good 4 pistol range bag that can carry my pistols, revolver, magazines, and miscellaneous items.  I found a couple bags made by Elite Survival Systems which looks good and is pretty pricey.  I was wondering if others have any other suggestions on a good multiple pistol range bag.  Please don't suggest Glock range bags as I want to be a bit discrete.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Check this one out. I just got it last week. I'm sure you could fit 4 handguns in it along with ammo, mags, eyes & ears, etc..
www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=259680
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I bit the bullet and bought the 4 pistol case from Elite Systems.  Awesome case with a lot of room for mags, accessories, and of course four of my precious pistols/revolver.  This case will help keep things organized and lighten my load a bit when I go to the range.  I purchased directly from Elite Systems.

Link Posted: 8/16/2008 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Check this one out. I just got it last week. I'm sure you could fit 4 handguns in it along with ammo, mags, eyes & ears, etc..

I just ordered one - I'll tell you how it works out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2008 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just ordered one - I'll tell you how it works out.

I have loaded it up and taken it to the range and I must say that the biggest problem I have with it is remembering what I put in which pouch.
For the money it's good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top