Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 4/5/2008 3:39:45 PM EST
I am looking for a good 4 pistol range bag that can carry my pistols, revolver, magazines, and miscellaneous items. I found a couple bags made by Elite Survival Systems which looks good and is pretty pricey. I was wondering if others have any other suggestions on a good multiple pistol range bag. Please don't suggest Glock range bags as I want to be a bit discrete.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 6:52:05 AM EST
Check this one out. I just got it last week. I'm sure you could fit 4 handguns in it along with ammo, mags, eyes & ears, etc..
www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=259680
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:22:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/5/2008 2:24:06 PM EST by mauiblue]
I bit the bullet and bought the 4 pistol case from Elite Systems. Awesome case with a lot of room for mags, accessories, and of course four of my precious pistols/revolver. This case will help keep things organized and lighten my load a bit when I go to the range. I purchased directly from Elite Systems.

Link Posted: 8/16/2008 8:54:40 PM EST

Originally Posted By speeddemon40:
Check this one out. I just got it last week. I'm sure you could fit 4 handguns in it along with ammo, mags, eyes & ears, etc..

I just ordered one - I'll tell you how it works out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2008 10:51:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By CAL:

Originally Posted By speeddemon40:

I just ordered one - I'll tell you how it works out.

I have loaded it up and taken it to the range and I must say that the biggest problem I have with it is remembering what I put in which pouch.
For the money it's good stuff.
Top Top