Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/16/2005 9:32:38 PM EDT

Beretta and her friend..
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:24:52 AM EDT
I'm guessing this is your first Beretta? I'm sure your gonna love it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:22:34 PM EDT
you're right... this is my first beretta i'll hit the range tomorrow ... range report will be up by the end of tomorrow
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:13:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/18/2005 5:14:17 AM EDT by Boom_Stick]
Dude! I bought one of those police specials too! Yours came with the Trijicon NS and 3 mags right?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:56:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Dude! I bought one of those police specials too! Yours came with the Trijicon NS and 3 mags right?

nope.. just factory sights and 2 PD mags... i'll go back to the gunshop and ask them about it tomorrow..

by the way.. i went to the gun range today and i shot 4 boxes of WWB 400 rounds.. and i'm so happy with it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:04:17 AM EDT
Berettas are good pistols. Everyone knocks them for the caliber they are but IMO it is all about shot placement.

Max
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:27:55 PM EDT
Ever since picking up a Beretta poster (when I was a teen) displaying this pistol in all it's glory, I have wanted one. Finally I picked one up this spring and I will say that it is the sweetest shooting pistol I have the opportunity to own. A lot of people knock them for breaking or whatever, but people knock Springfields, Glocks, and everything else they have time enough to knock and I say BE A PROUD BERETTA OWNER! As I say to my brother, an LE officer and Glock fanatic, shoot me with your Glock and I'll shoot you with my Beretta and we'll talk about which hurts more - it's all about shot placement, man. Take care of your weapons and they will take care of you. hug.gif
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:28:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 6:31:20 AM EDT by Boom_Stick]

Originally Posted By Eclipsester:

nope.. just factory sights and 2 PD mags... i'll go back to the gunshop and ask them about it tomorrow..

Hell yeah go ask 'em! On the face of the box at the bottom it says: -Pistol-Three Magazines-Made In U.S.A.-

My 92 was packaged in exact same box, it had 3 mags and Trijicon night sights. I'd hate to think you got ripped.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:00:49 PM EDT
I went back there and ask the saleman .. he said it come with only 2 mags. well what else can i do.
but I'm Happy with my 92FS ..

Originally Posted By Eclipsester:

Hell yeah go ask 'em! On the face of the box at the bottom it says: -Pistol-Three Magazines-Made In U.S.A.-

My 92 was packaged in exact same box, it had 3 mags and Trijicon night sights. I'd hate to think you got ripped.

Top Top