Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 5:54:28 PM EST
I have looking at a Lone Wolf conversion barrel, and have been reading a lot of mixed reviews on them. How good is the quality? Are they reliable? I would be using on my carry gun.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:58:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By caduckgunner:
I have looking at a Lone Wolf conversion barrel, and have been reading a lot of mixed reviews on them. How good is the quality? Are they reliable? I would be using on my carry gun.

I have one for my G23, in 9mm. I think it's a great barrel, very good quality.

Everyone has different experiences with them. The chamber on mine was a bit too tight, so I had it reamed out slightly. This vastly improved reliability.

I also use a 9mm extractor when I convert. (and 9mm mags of course, this should go without saying.)

You'll find varying opinions on their use for carry, but I will say that after over 1,000 flawless rounds, of various types, I have seen it now be 100% reliable, and would carry it this way with no problem.

For carry, it's all about reliability. That's the one thing that matters.

Alot of folks report 100% reliability without any mods, or extractor change. You just have to put it to the test.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:03:52 PM EST
The LW .357 barrel I have for my G35 is gtg.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:29:05 AM EST
I went to the local range last wed evening. I carried my G22 with the lone wolf conversion barrel and fired about 150 rounds of reloaded ammo with out a problem............They work and for the money are a super deal..............
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:53:05 AM EST
I have a 5" barrel for my G21, and a 6" for my G20. Both are accurate and have racked up thousands of rounds of flawless operation.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:49:24 PM EST
Very nice product and super customer support. Got one for my comp gun, it had a very tight chamber and won't feed my reloads. Factory ammo ran OK. LW opened the chamber for free. Problem solved. I'd buy from them again.
Top Top