Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 1:37:56 AM EDT
I know this probably should be in the "Accessories" forum, but I wanted people to read it. (other than me and the 2 other guys that go in there)

I ordered my Sparks Versa Max II from Lightning Arms on Friday morning. Gave a call in and spoke to (I think) Greg, who was extremely polite. He took time to explain the answers to every question I asked. Super nice guy. Took my order and said he would have it shipped out that day. Sonofabitch! I had it Monday, all the way from Oregon. USPS didn't even have time to send me my email updates before it was already here.

Great service and shipping by Lightning Arms. Those are good people at the people business.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought four VMIIs from them and had the same experience every time.  They've always had what I need in stock.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:59:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Great service, even better inventory, and lightning fast shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top