Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 8:00:34 AM EDT
Just got a reply to an email i sent in for info on a laser for the XD series. Lasermax said there next undertakeing  will be a guidrod laser device for the XD series of pistols due to its growing popularity.  They kept my email to forward me any new information on the project. I can see it now, xd-9 or .40 with XML and a Lasermax guidrod. Talk about all in one.............
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats good news and all, but, that's EXACTLY the responses they've been giving me for a year and a half regaurding the USP-C.
Hope this isn't the same way, I'll have two carry guns that they dont have a product for.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a USPc too and would love to see one for it as well. Maybe we could get people to start throwin emails there way for these two handguns. Couldnt hurt......  The XD seems to be alot more popular then the USP at the moment though. The price of the XD and the amount of gun you get for the price makes it more appealing to a buyer then the USP.  I had actualy planned on buying the P2000 SK and once I held it and the XD I walked out with the XD. They wanted 969.00 for the HK and 429.00 for a duel tone XD 3" ...... Wasnt a hard choice.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top