Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2012 5:04:48 PM EDT
As those who paid any attention to my posts probably know, I've been a very vocal supporter for Kirkpatrick Holsters for some time.  I own 5 of them and they are all first class.  Even compared to the Milt Sparks holsters I own.

But they are more than nice leather.  Twice I have called them and they agreed to make a custom holster for me.  Both times they agreed to make one of their Texas Strong Side holsters for guns that weren't on their list.  One was for a CZ SP-01 Shadow and, just recently, a S&W 2.5 inch Model 66 for my brother in law.  And the price for one of these was the same as any other TSS holster.

Oh yeah, when I ordered my SP-01 holster, they misunderstood me and sent me one for a CZ-75.  When I called to tell them of the mistake, they told me it would take a little longer to get a Shadow to use as a blank and then sent a perfectly made holster and a double mag pouch for making me wait.

First class company.

http://www.kirkpatrickleather.com/concealment
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
When I started out as a kid in competition shooting I used a Kirkpatrick rig in Cowboy Action. It was a pretty decent rig, other than my naive choice in looks over function. I do know they were very pleasant to deal with over the phone and via email. I ended up upgrading to a Blackhills Leather rig later on and liked it better. Mainly because of the stiffer leather and better function, but yes the folks at Kirkpatrick were awesome.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Kirkpatrick leather is top-tier! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top