Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 6:24:48 PM EDT
I just got the short trigger installed by the custom shop....  see here for details.

Just wanted to let anyone else with small hands know how it is.  

The pull was the same weight as before, but a bit shorter and obviously with a shorter reach.

For target work on the benchrest, it was nice, but the main advantage I found was with the quick work, e.g. double taps, unloading whole mags quickly, etc.  

The short trigger and the ultra thin VZ grips make a WORLD of difference.

Also they installed a 22lb recoil spring which i didn't ask for, I don't know if this is related to the trigger but I'm assuming they just wanted to send it back with a new spring cause the slide was being stubborn... (see link above).

went form this:

to this:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top