Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2003 7:33:36 AM EDT
I've been shooting my Kimber Targer II a lot and was thinking of getting a .22 conversion kit for it. Mostly so I can shoot it more when I'm too lazy to reload ammo and just because .22 are fun to shoot.

I've seen the .22 conversions on the web page and they look pretty nice. Has anyone played with one of these? Or would you recommend one from another manufacturer?

Thanks in advance,

Chris
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I too have been looking at the conversion kits and a can't decipher the differences between the Custom and the Target. Is it just the adjustable sights?
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I understand the .22 conversion is made by Jonathan Ceiner.  Once they sell out that stockpile they will make their own. FWIW
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 10:30:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the ciener units differ only in the sights, one has adjustable and the other has fixed sights.

The units are a ton of fun and so incredibly inexpensive.  You get the same manual of arms and trigger as your full size.

Mags are slightly pricey, though.  About $35 apiece.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top