Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2003 1:55:35 PM EDT
Does anyone know what current model this would compare to? I have a chance to buy one used for $850 and want to know if I would be better off with a new Custom II in stainless for less than $800 NIB. Thanks for info. Here is a link:
www.collectorsfirearms.com/pr2111.htm

Link Posted: 5/5/2003 3:40:13 AM EDT
[#1]
well colt makes a defender with 3 inch barel.i have the kimber ultra carry same sizefit and finish very similar,kimber triger mught be a (RCH) lighter.reason i bought the kimber cause it only cost me 750 and tax wereas the colt defender was all of 800 bucks + tax.both are excellent guns.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#2]
The Kimber defender is full size, which is what I am looking for. I thought at first it was a Colt sized defender at first, so I was not interested. Someone told me that this pistol was replaced by the new TLE CustomII and I would like to know if anyone knows for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top