Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 11:06:43 AM EDT
How do you get this thing back together?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Be sure the barrel is all the way forward and the plastic guide rod at a slightly upward angle. I had the same troubles and had too just fiddle with my P-11.

Karsten
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Took mine apart just to remember what it was.

Pull the barrel forward until the pin will slide inwith the slide locked back. You need to find the sweet spot where the barrel should be to insert the pin.

Karsten
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:44:38 PM EDT
[#3]
If it's a P3AT, reinserting the takedown pin can be a pain because there's no slide stop to hold the slide back.  However, I found that the slide needs to be back only around .25" or so.  This wasn't clear to me from the manual.

PDF manuals
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, you guys are the best. It is so cool to have such great info right at my fingertips.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya AR15.com is the best sight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top