Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 6/24/2003 12:06:56 PM EDT
I tried shooting a Kahr K series handgun and absolutely hated the trigger pull. It was not just the weight but the entire feel of the trigger. I was curious if anyone else dislikes the stock trigger or if it is just me. Maybe I'm used to my Glock 19 which I love.

Is there is a Kahr certified technician kind of along the lines of a Glock Armorer?

I would like to know because I liked everything else about the Kahr especially it concealability. Any info would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
One of Kahr's strongest selling points is their excellent smooth, light (albeit with a bit of stack) DA revolver feel.

Maybe the one you fired was a dog?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Keep in mind Kahr has a couple of trigger options. My friend has an E9 and he upgraded to the elite trigger. The same trigger as the PM9. It is a huge differance in the way that gun feels and shoots. Chances are you have the stock lower end trigger in that gun you shot. They feel a bit off, I know exactly what you mean. The upgrade is pretty cheap about $30.00 for the parts.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top