Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2013 8:12:46 PM EDT
Just got some Trijicon Night Sights from Beretta. All I can say is the factory beretta sights were junk. I love the factory sights on my px4 and never tough of changing them. Wanted some night sights for the Nano as it is now my carry weapon. Accuracy was 60% better grouping 2" at 25ft.

Just a word to the wise locktite em on...
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
how did you ensure that the zero would be good when installing the new sights?

did you have to adjust the sights after install?

and loc-tite is always your friend

I want to put some on my new nano.  It has been a great gun thus far, but night sights are a must IMO for me to carry it 24/7/365
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I just put em on and eyeballed center. of the slide. No repositioning; was dead on. Definately needed the loctight lol came loose on me after a couple 100 rnds. Beretta has em for 105 + shipping and google beretta deals or coupons for more off. I think I got free shipping with an ipad customer promo. Never even held an Ipad.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#3]
beretta USA says they are out of stock on the website.

I really want a set bad. guys at beretta said just mark the rear sight placement with a pencil and then eyeball the new ones on within the pencil marks.  

shoot me a link if you know a place with a set in stock.  and I will definitely use some loctite as you suggested when and if I find a set lol.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Only place i knew of was beretta... :(
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Only place i knew of was beretta... :(

sucks. I found another site that distributes them (not brownells or beretta USA), used the "notify me when in stock" email subscription, 2 days later I get the email.  "Back in Stock".  

By the time my money transferred from one of my bank accounts to the other, they were on back order again.

oh well. hopefully someone will get them back in stock soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top