Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2006 2:08:21 PM EDT
Bought it used, looks like its got minimal wear....came with trijicon sights.....any tips for a new glock owner??

Pics coming soon!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Like any good tool, practice with it a LOT so you are comfortable with it before you ever think of putting it to use or ever need to depend on it.

Oh yea, practice!

Did I mention you should practice?

P.S.
Practice, practice, practice.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got back from the first range session....put 100 rounds through it and I'm lovin the trijicon sights

How do i post pics??
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just got back from the first range session....put 100 rounds through it and I'm lovin the trijicon sights

How do i post pics??

I host my pics through www.photobucket.com.  Just upload into photobucket and then copy and paste them to the thread.

Enjoy the G22!  As was already said; practice, practice, practice!  Get tons of ammo and some good mags and you should be good to go.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:46:46 AM EDT
[#4]
The G22 is a top notch piece. Got any upgrades planned?
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:52:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The G22 is a top notch piece. Got any upgrades planned?
You can't upgrade a Glock 22.

I will break the 100k round mark in mine my next weekend home,  one owner induced malfunction, zero weapon induced malfunctions.  Probably less than 15 cleanings in it's life.

The only things I've done to mine, are a bigger mag release, and a bigger slide lock release.  I did that for USPSA competitions where I need to be able to reload and fire the next round in under 1.5 seconds. We also have nice things like 20 round mags to  Glock22=best hand gun EVER!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top