Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2009 4:32:49 AM EST
Hey all,

I just purchased a slightly used P220 Super Match. I have read a lot about the SAO trigger in Sigs but have never owned one before. I have owned a few stock P220 with the traditional double action trigger. They were very accurate out of the box. I haven't taken the Sig for a ride yet but hope to this weekend. Anyone have any experience or thoughts on this Sig?
Link Posted: 4/16/2009 8:33:59 AM EST
yes - very accurate out of the box. Mine came with a 1.25" test target at 25 meters. It is lighter than my all stainless P220 Elite, but very comfortable to shoot.

make sure you take it apart and apply a high quality grease to the rails prior to shooting - keep the steel from wearing through the anodized aluminum frame.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:34:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By str8shuutr45:
Hey all,

I just purchased a slightly used P220 Super Match. I have read a lot about the SAO trigger in Sigs but have never owned one before. I have owned a few stock P220 with the traditional double action trigger. They were very accurate out of the box. I haven't taken the Sig for a ride yet but hope to this weekend. Anyone have any experience or thoughts on this Sig?

I have a Match/Target. And compared to any other NON 1911, it is the most accurate gun I have shot(It will normally run circles around any 1911 short of a Custom)

Mine is DA/SA, but at the range I normally cock the hammer. It's an incredible gun. Expensive, but excellent nonetheless.
Top Top