Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2007 11:03:59 AM EDT
.38 special airweight -- PRE-LOCK!  Sweet!  I got it used for $300.  It has seen some use.  There's some definitely gouging where the cyclinder slides in to the breach face and a good turn line.  It has two small scratches on the outside of the finish, but that's it.  Looks like it was shot very very very little.  Cylinder locks up very tightly, which is important.

I don't like the lawyer lock, so I was happy to find one without it, especially at a decent price.

The trigger feels decent for a snubby.  It stages real well.  I can get it to stage regularly where the cylinder has turned and just before the hammer drops, which will make it easier to shoot with some precision.

I haven't shot it yet, but will this weekend.

I picked up some Corbon 110grn JHP at 1250fps.  Any recommendations for loads?  The gun store had very little and I just went with the Corbons because I like their stuff.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Where's the pics?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top