Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2003 7:59:09 PM EDT
I bought this and haven't fired it yet. It has a nice heft to it and feels good in the hand. I was wondering if anyone has fired one yet and what you thought of it and how accurate it is.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope. Try the CCI & the Hornady load and let us know what you find.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Just send it to me and I'll demo it for awhile.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#3]
That caliber was snuck by me, Indianwithagun, so it's up to you for the comments, if you don't mind.
BTW, welcome to the site!
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#4]
lol ok if its not there in 4 days.................just wait longer
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't have any actual experience with the caliber or the gun you mentioned, but I understand it's a pretty even match for the K-frame S&W (Model 647) which is quite a compliment. I think you've gotten yourself a winner. If it sucks, disregard that comment (Gene made me say it). If it's as good as everyone tells me, you can thank me later.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Just inspecting it it seems to be well made I've never dealt with a Taurus before but have heard good things I guess I'll find out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top