Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 2:47:15 PM EDT
Is the jet funnel EOM ?, and what about the mags? Are they extentions of the factory mag or a new mag? I'm thinking of getting an USP40 and setting it up. Is the setup differant for the full size and compact? Is this a factory model?  Is the USP LEM avaiible from HK with the funnell and mags?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out www.hkpro.com, alot of your answers can be found over there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#2]
As said, check out HKPRO.  In short, Jet Funnels are OEM that are used on the 9mm and .40 cal full size in Europe.  They can only be used with the 9mm 18 round and 40 cal 16 round "white" mags.  Ten round and normal full caps will not work with the JF installed.  The JF is not easily used with .45 USPs.  They go on, but no mags fit and mods are required to both the gun and the floorplate of the mags, such as mag extensions.  JF do not fit the P2K or the USPC.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I love mine on my .40 USP Expert
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top