Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2003 3:21:15 PM EDT
A buddy of mine sold a S&W Model 19 2-1/2" barrel to one of his neighbors a while back. Said neighbor comes up to him last week & claims the frame, near the hammer, is cracked.

Said neighbor wants his $300 back BUT WON'T GIVE THE GUN BACK!!!! Says "he'll get rid of it".

How STUPID is this guy?????    
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#1]
OMG! The frame line?
I had a guy swear the recoil shield was bent...where the cylinder shaft goes when closing.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell him he should stop dropping his gun.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
 No gun = No money back....

to answer your question , yes , he is stupid

t
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
stu·pid [ stpd ] (comparative stu·pi·der, superlative stu·pi·dest)
adjective

1. unintelligent: thought to show a lack of intelligence, perception, or common sense  a stupid mistake

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#5]
He's not lying... S&W's are known for hairline cracks between the hammer and the back of the cylinder on the right side of the frame.

It's called the SIDEPLATE!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeppers, sounds like he is wee bit on the goofy side. And not only that but he also sounds like he's SOL! LOL.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:10:41 PM EDT
[#7]
My buddy is gonna get it & bring it in & let me check it out. I'm gonna offer the dumbass $200 for it & see if he takes it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:13:55 PM EDT
[#8]
gee, el stupido lives in an adjoining state east of me.  now he has a gun.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top