Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2013 11:35:01 AM EDT
http://www.zipfactory.com/

I ask because I dont know how long its been out, if its a new thing, or what.   I wasnt familiar with them until I saw the threaded barrel kit in the Gemtech subforum.  

It looks goofy, but for 199.99 I would buy one.   I think it would be a neat novelty gun.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
The store I work at got one on thursday.  I wanted one before it showed up and I still want one but I will say it feels slightly cheap.  The barrel has a plastic sleeve over it so to put on a can, you need to buy their threaded barrel.  The shop has an SOT so I'd like to make a stock for it that's lighter/cooler than the stock they show on the site too.  

The $199 MSRP is without a magazine too, keep that in mind.

Brad
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#2]
These days, I think I would overlook alot of flaws for a 199 dollar rimfire pistol, if it isnt a jam-o-matic.  If you get to shoot it, post a report.  Ive always gravitated towards the goofy stuff like the Zip.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:48:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Will do.

Brad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top