Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2008 5:34:03 PM EDT
 I heard at SHOT that Colt was going to re-release the Delta Elite.  Any thing out yet?

That would be cool if so.  Always kinda wanted one.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#2]
You could always get a Dan Wesson Pointman 7 or CBOB in 10mm, if that's what you're after.  They also have what they call the "Razorback".

Dan Wesson
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, but there is just something about the Delta Elite.  It's a pipe dream right now for financial reasons anyway.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:46:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Any word yet?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]
    My FFL told me, "after Labor Day."

Just keep looking for the Sign of the Delta ... http://www.bren-ten.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/agtman-tibbets-ud05.jpg

Delta Elites are sui generis and so cool ...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#6]
According to Colt the release date will be around the third quarter.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Any rough ideas on expected pricing?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:04:23 AM EDT
[#10]
    "Blackhawk SERPA"

Correct  - carbon fiber, matte finish w/ STRIKE CQC molle platform.

And new-arguy is right, some like these holsters, some don't.

I've had this one a while now and have worked with it at the range and in tac rifle classes. It's light weight and the set-up can be adjusted for different draw angles. No problems so far and the unit works for me.

http://www.bren-ten.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/agtman-sbr04.jpg
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Blackhawk SERPA. Do a search before you decide thats what you want. Lots of opinions out there about the system.

I figured as much, I had not seen that attachment method before and like every other piece of gear real world opinions count.  Seems like the pistol is held securely but I wouldn't be to sure of that webbing attachment method without seeing it first hand.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 3:03:37 AM EDT
[#12]
    USMC88-93:  just FYI, but the BH STRIKE mount does attach more securely than what the images show. It was just quickly put on that vest to get the pics taken.

When I'm shooting a course, it's locked in real good, and thus far there've been no issues w/ it coming loose. Also, the SERPA holster holds the Delta well. Again, my "real world" experience, but I recognize not everyone likes them.

By the way, that vest in the pic was a "cheap" gear experiment I eventually found to be too hot. Since then, the BH holster & mount set-up rides on either a MAV 2-piece or a blast-belt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top