Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:22:39 PM EDT
My P220 is stamped on the slide made in Germany, I understand some parts are US made, does anyone know what parts are made where? and do I have a stamped slide or forged how can you tell by looking at a forged verses stamped for future refference. my gun was made in 2005 if it helps.

I picked up an eight rounder today to replace one of my 7 rounders and feels better now with an extra 2/8 of an inch for my pinckie and the sharp metal floor plate is gone that was pinching my pinckie

best of all one more round in case I run into eight bad guys all at once. actually nine with one in the pipe LOL.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Your pistol is all German, stamped slide. US made slides will have Stainless on the left side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top