Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 4:12:42 PM EDT
Bought the gun but not having luck finding some leather. I want something for cc and maybe some match shooting
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a springfield 40xd. I had a hell of a time finding a duty holster for it. Lots of companies make them, but many of the catalogs and online companies don't seem to carry them in a lot of models. Check around, on some models of holsters the Glock 22 and Springfield are the same size code. Not in all cases though, so make sure to ask/check.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Contact gunner's alley - excellent to deal with and good prices.  I really like the 1st Agent and JIT from Hume.  The 1st Agent hides better.

Gunner's Alley
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#4]
its not leather but the galco m7x (sp) works great and is only $20.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:10:55 AM EDT
[#5]
i bought a blackhawk CQC serpa textured...

LOVE IT

so much more comfortable then my UM paddle, little more safe too.

PLUS the options i have on getting a tac panel, shoulder holster, belt rig and of course the slip in your pants

P.S. i got mine from ebay
search holster springfield XD
or you can go HERE

good prices
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top