Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/25/2006 7:02:14 AM EDT
Link to 1911forums discussion.....

Anyone ever have any of these problems with the Brass ammo? I have noticed the bullet being able to be set back if you chamber that round more than once or twice, hat is standard with some other ammo also.

I have shot it through my Ed Brown and USP-Tac without problems..

But anyone else have any issues with blazer brass? It looks like CCI is a great customer service company..

Im only 'kind of worried' because I ordered 3,000 rounds from midway for an upcoming class and its at the range im going to, so i dont have it infront of me..
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:45:17 PM EDT
never used the .45acp variety. but i haven't had any problems with the 9mm stuff.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:57:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By chromeluv:

Anyone ever have any of these problems with the Brass ammo? I have noticed the bullet being able to be set back if you chamber that round more than once or twice, hat is standard with some other ammo also.

But anyone else have any issues with blazer brass? It looks like CCI is a great customer service company..

Im only 'kind of worried' because I ordered 3,000 rounds from midway for an upcoming class and its at the range im going to, so i dont have it infront of me..

You must also be going to Tiger Valley in 2 weeks. My friend and I have ordered 6000 rounds of the 9mm Blazer so I guess we will be testing both out ourselves. I seriously doubt we will be doing a lot of loading and unloading while there.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:45:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jonathan1994:

Originally Posted By chromeluv:

You must also be going to Tiger Valley in 2 weeks. My friend and I have ordered 6000 rounds of the 9mm Blazer so I guess we will be testing both out ourselves. I seriously doubt we will be doing a lot of loading and unloading while there.

this is correct :)

Im not too worried about it, but im taking a relaively new pistol...but ive never had any problems with blazer before. I just hope is not a particular lot # hat I happened to 3,000 rounds of..

maybe the lack of posts in this thread is a good sign then
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:44:12 PM EDT
I picked up 200rds at the store last week. Wanted to see how it shot compared to my usual stuff. All shot good and clean.

I have heard that the brass is softer and isn't as good for reloading. The extractor tears up the lip. I didn't see any major damage to my brass. I'll see how it handles soon.
Top Top