Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2009 2:23:29 PM EDT
Well is starts off at work.  I work at a local gun shop and few days ago a old friend pops in he see me and was like U guys buys guns.  I was like yep. He opened the boxes and it was two 44 mags. One all parked other was  silver frame and polished blue slide. I took the park on with a 10 inch extra barrel for $400, yes $400. Gun is in about 98% 2  95% condition. His dad passed away a few months back he said and he had 5 DE's. Sucks working at a gun shop when u like guns, U will never save money. HAHAHA

Link Posted: 10/18/2009 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 3:38:18 AM EDT
[#2]
You bought a .44 DE, two mags, and extra 10" barrel from "an old friend" for $400?   Is that what he was asking, or what you offered?  Either way, you knew it was worth a lot more.  I sure hope my heirs don't walk into your gun store with any of my guns, 'cause they'll get f....d.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 6:23:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You bought a .44 DE, two mags, and extra 10" barrel from "an old friend" for $400?   Is that what he was asking, or what you offered?  Either way, you knew it was worth a lot more.  I sure hope my heirs don't walk into your gun store with any of my guns, 'cause they'll get f....d.  

I asked him what he wanted for it. I purchased it personal not the store. He knew he could get more but he did not care . I was at the right spot at the right time. I told him he could get more but he was cool with it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I asked him what he wanted for it. I purchased it personal not the store. He knew he could get more but he did not care . I was at the right spot at the right time. I told him he could get more but he was cool with it.

I's just pickin' at you (envious).  Great deal.  Welcome to the club!   Now take some of that money you didn't have to spend on it, and get yourself a spare .50AE barrel and mag!

I know what you mean about working in a gun store.  If I did, I'd never bring home a paycheck.
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I's just pickin' at you (envious).  Great deal.  Welcome to the club!   Now take some of that money you didn't have to spend on it, and get yourself a spare .50AE barrel and mag!

I know what you mean about working in a gun store.  If I did, I'd never bring home a paycheck.

He has extra barrels too at other house out of state he said. He gave me a 41 mag by mistake, then he just gave me 44 mag yesterday. Told him to give me shout when he finds the other stuff. I iwill take cake of him on other stuff to make it up for him too. Nothing gay thow hahah.
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to the club... What a great deal!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 2:08:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Good deal, keep the .41 barrel if you can, its hard to come by.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#9]
can you take a pic with the 10 inch barrel?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Now get out there and show us what you can do with it.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:25:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Now get out there and show us what you can do with it.  

Yesterdays blast. My best friend and I. For a person that has not shoot in LONG time she has great form and control even of that beast.

Link Posted: 12/12/2009 3:43:25 AM EDT
[#12]
$400?

Wow, if that kind of price is possible I need to start looking around more!

I've been toying with the idea of getting one for a while now and for that kind of deal, who could pass it up?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Unbelievable price, I can see why you did not pass it up. I just joined the DE club this week but spent a lot more.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top