Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 4:40:32 AM EDT
Ok, this may have been posted already but i can't find anything pretaing to it.   Is Black Talons, Ranger SXT, or Ranger T illegal to own or use in a self defense situation.  I like the ranger rounds, but don't want to get stomped on for using them.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:45:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Being in LA, you have no issues regarding ammunition.

However I would urge you in the strongest possible manner to avoid using Black Talon rounds for self defense.

The reason being, they have been out of production for over 10 years.  Whatever you get your hands on will be an unknown commidity.  Go with the SXT's.  Scuttlebutt has it that it stands for Same Xact Thing anyways.  

Please, only carry recent production ammo for self defense.

Do it for the children bad guys
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:22:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Being in LA, you have no issues regarding ammunition.

However I would urge you in the strongest possible manner to avoid using Black Talon rounds for self defense.

The reason being, they have been out of production for over 10 years.  Whatever you get your hands on will be an unknown commidity.  Go with the SXT's.  Scuttlebutt has it that it stands for Same Xact Thing anyways.  

Please, only carry recent production ammo for self defense.

Do it for the children bad guys

This man speak with straight tongue.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:04:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I told you there were no legal issues using the ammo, Kenny. Only negative press from the media.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:21:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I told you there were no legal issues using the ammo, Kenny. Only negative press from the media.

Shut up ryan. BTW we still on for shootin this Saturday.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top