Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2011 12:52:10 PM EDT
Went on a weekend trip to VA this weekend with a group of friends.
5 of us in 1 hotel room. Carried the whole weekend (except when I was drinking) and did a prety good job of keepng it hush hush...
until I was laying ont he bed and one of the chick decided to kick me in the side barefoot and wa curious what was on my side (Glock 23 IWB).

Of course I had to come out and everyone was cool with it, in fact they were happy cause they know Im very responsible when it comes to guns.

I tried my best but I guess 5 people living in a small hotel room for a few night it bound to be discovered.
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
kicked you eh?  
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol! I remember I made it an entire spring break trip to Panama City Beach and it wasn't until we got all the way back home to Indiana that I was made. I had bent over and the rubber grips on a revolver I had at the time kept my shirt from coming back down and one of the girls noticed. Also, it was not a big deal. They now know I carry all the time.
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Need pics of chick to determine how bad you messed up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
kicked you eh?  

Yeah was prob being a dick and said something mean, so she gave me a little jab to the side.

After that she wanted to see my other gun , nah just kidding, but i wish!
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 10:14:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I made it all the way to Colorado (from OK) on a trip on an old school bus, through a snowboarding week, and was discovered on the way back while we had a breakdown and I leaned into the engine compartment to reclamp a coolant pipe and my shirt rode up and one of the guys said "hey [ARDestructo], the hell are you packing for?".

Nobody else heard him and I just looked over and gave him a stern look and he didn't say anything else about it.  He's ex-Army (like 2 or 3 of the others on the trip).  He doesn't care.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 10:56:10 AM EDT
[#6]
cell phone change subject.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought the term should be, "I was made."
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#8]
All my female relatives/friends, have gone from hugging me from the side, towards the waist, to up around my shoulders.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#9]
5 in one room that must have been a hell of a trip
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

5 in one room that must have been a hell of a trip

That was my first thought.

Did you miss out, or were you taking turns?

Link Posted: 1/26/2011 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#11]
We pushed two double beds together to make a quadruple bed!

And someone was squeezed in the crack.

I did not get the crack, lol
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 12:54:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Guy on a local forum said that whenever anyone asks, he just tells them it's a medical device called a thoracic perforator
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 3:47:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I tell 'em it's a pain pump.

Az
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 7:43:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Should have shot her in self defense!
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
cell phone change subject.

bingo
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#16]
nvm

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Need pics of chick to determine how bad you messed up.

+1
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#18]
My gf tried to smack me before after I made a smart ass comment, forgetting about my ccw she smacked my gun then remembered why my hip bone felt like stainless steel
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I tell 'em it's a pain pump.

Az

Well, it sorta is
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:53:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Reminds me of when I was hanging out wiht my niece who was 4 she was hoursing around and running her head into my side.  Not thinking she switched sides and did it again WHAM right into my gun.  She stopped, rubber her head then walked away.  

I was made once.  It wasnt bad it was after hanging out with the GF friends, there was a crazy one in the group.  No one really liked him he started to act up.  I didn't have to do anything but she knowing I had my gun was comforting to her.  After the group died down her and 3 freind were talking about the night and she told them they had nothing to worry about, because I had my gun.  They didn't believe me until I showed it to them.  

MAHA
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I was made once.  It wasnt bad it was after hanging out with the GF friends, there was a crazy one in the group.  No one really liked him he started to act up.  I didn't have to do anything but she knowing I had my gun was comforting to her.  After the group died down her and 3 freind were talking about the night and she told them they had nothing to worry about, because I had my gun.  They didn't believe me until I showed it to them.  

MAHA

Should get some duct tape for the GF.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

MAHA

No shit.  Now you gotta worry about the big mouths of all those 'friends'.  Hopefully, nothing happens that makes them want to stick it in you.
There are simply too many situations in everyday life that it would turn out poorly if it was known you carry.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MAHA

No shit.  Now you gotta worry about the big mouths of all those 'friends'.  Hopefully, nothing happens that makes them want to stick it in you.
There are simply too many situations in everyday life that it would turn out poorly if it was known you carry.

The problem lies in the attitude that you and your girlfriend demonstrated. The mindset that she, her friends, or yourself don't need to worry because you can fall back on your firearm is a disease that you should nip in the bud. Your mindset is the first line of defense against any kind of threat. I realize that this is a for fun thread, but you posted in a section of the forum where everybody comes to learn. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but from your post if seems like you should give these things some thought.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:59:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MAHA

The problem lies in the attitude that you and your girlfriend demonstrated. The mindset that she, her friends, or yourself don't need to worry because you can fall back on your firearm is a disease that you should nip in the bud. Your mindset is the first line of defense against any kind of threat. I realize that this is a for fun thread, but you posted in a section of the forum where everybody comes to learn. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but from your post if seems like you should give these things some thought.

+the most you can give.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top