Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 1:44:31 PM EDT
It carries nice, weighs nothing, and is small enough to carry "Mexican", or disappear in my clothes.
I know some will say .22 is too small for CCW.  I beg to differ. I know all the arguments for and against, but i stand by it.
"better the small gun that you carry, than the big gun you leave at home."
I would not want 1/4 inch holes drilled in me.  Especially 8 of them. It will take the fight out of anyone (shot placement is key).
If they are still fighting-well, at least i have their attention, and maybe showed them the error of their ways.
If they need more notice than I'll revert to more traditional means of pacification. But, at this point they will have 8 holes in them (hopefully), and i will not (hopefully).
A wise man once told me,
"A sucking chest wound is God's way of saying,  "You're out of this fight"."

Words to live by. (thanks Dave)
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:57:11 PM EDT
[#1]
My CCW piece.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top