Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/7/2005 5:45:55 PM EDT
I tried to order one of those stocks for my Glock 19. Here was the Austrialian company reply.

We are sorry however due to Australian Customs Regulations we are unable to sell this item to anyone other than Military or Police Departments (Individual officers are not eligible)

Sorry we cant help,


International Sales

-----Original Message-----
From: Lowdrg84@aol.com [mailto:Lowdrg84@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, 7 October 2005 11:21 PM
To: office@brayleyballistics.com
Subject: Glock parts

I am interested in purchasing a retractable stock and forend grip for my Glock 19. How do I do so, if it helps, I am active duty military.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:06:52 PM EDT
I don't know where you can get those but I do know that you need to register your Glock as an AOW/SBR before you can add a stock or a forearm grip. Being Active Military unfortunetly doesn't matter.

Good luck
Top Top