Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/18/2006 4:48:23 PM EDT
Twins?

My carry gun recieved a magwell and new grips and my loaded recieved new grips, all new internals and I fited a new thumb safety and both recieved some grip tape on the front strap

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:59:34 PM EDT
Good for you, now eat the placenta
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:00:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pulpsmack:

don't worry, i have chicken fried placenta on the menu.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:02:42 PM EDT
Looks good. Had this been in the GD I would've expected something nasty, I'm glad it wasnt.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:04:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pulpsmack:

Nutrition for breast feeding?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:10:14 PM EDT
BadSVT,

Those grips sure look nice. Mind if I ask where they came from?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:26:57 PM EDT
thanks y'all. And the grips came straight from hogue.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:26:45 AM EDT
Hey, where ya''ll get grip tape from, Id like to put some on my new SA Champion.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:41:28 AM EDT
i picked the stuff up at academy when i still worked there. I got a full sized sheet of it which was designed for the top of a skate board and it was like 5 bucks.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:35:07 PM EDT
Skate board tape. Shorty's is a good brand...a favorite with skaters if I'm not mistaken. My dad got a huge roll from some of his highschool students that started a skate company. I think they gave him something like 10'.

Make sure when using it to not leave corners-just like with moleskin. Corners will make peeling occur more easily, which is very annoying.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:40:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gimme_A_Carbine:
Skate board tape. Shorty's is a good brand...a favorite with skaters if I'm not mistaken. My dad got a huge roll from some of his highschool students that started a skate company. I think they gave him something like 10'.

Make sure when using it to not leave corners-just like with moleskin. Corners will make peeling occur more easily, which is very annoying.

Cool. Ill probably jus run a strip down the front of the grip. not necessary WRAP it around the corner.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:01:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gimme_A_Carbine:

i always go back with a razor blade and bevel all the edges
Top Top