Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 4:48:23 PM EDT
Twins?

My carry gun recieved a magwell and new grips and my loaded recieved new grips, all new internals and I fited a new thumb safety and both recieved some grip tape on the front strap

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:59:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for you, now eat the placenta
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

don't worry, i have chicken fried placenta on the menu.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good.  Had this been in the GD I would've expected something nasty, I'm glad it wasnt.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Nutrition for breast feeding?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#5]
BadSVT,

Those grips sure look nice. Mind if I ask where they came from?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks y'all.  And the grips came straight from hogue.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:26:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, where ya''ll get grip tape from, Id like to put some on my new SA Champion.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:41:28 AM EDT
[#8]
i picked the stuff up at academy when i still worked there.  I got a full sized sheet of it which was designed for the top of a skate board and it was like 5 bucks.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Skate board tape.  Shorty's is a good brand...a favorite with skaters if I'm not mistaken.  My dad got a huge roll from some of his highschool students that started a skate company.  I think they gave him something like 10'.  

Make sure when using it to not leave corners-just like with moleskin.  Corners will make peeling occur more easily, which is very annoying.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:40:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Skate board tape.  Shorty's is a good brand...a favorite with skaters if I'm not mistaken.  My dad got a huge roll from some of his highschool students that started a skate company.  I think they gave him something like 10'.  

Make sure when using it to not leave corners-just like with moleskin.  Corners will make peeling occur more easily, which is very annoying.

Cool. Ill probably jus run a strip down the front of the grip. not necessary WRAP it around the corner.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

i always go back with a razor blade and bevel all the edges
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top