Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 12:58:12 PM EST
I bought one anyways.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:16:09 PM EST
Lol, did you come to the conclusion that you don't like it after buying it or are you just not a glock guy but wanted to check it out?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:45:02 PM EST
Damn 14'ers ..... Pics or it did NOT happen!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:24:34 PM EST
I have several items you may not like. Would you like to buy them?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:31:49 PM EST
OK.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:16:36 PM EST
Is this a new thing? Buy something you don't like hoping it may grow on you? It usually works just opposite, but hey, it's your nickle.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:29:09 PM EST
Sell it, buy a Walther PPS, be happy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:44:03 PM EST
Why would you buy a gun you don't like?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:48:24 PM EST
Give you about treeee fiddy for it
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:29:16 PM EST
Nothing not to like in my opinion.

Love mine.

Dave N
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:01:09 PM EST
I like mine, shoots good, accurate, not whippy.

I have some 11 lbs stools I don't like. wanna buy them?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:08:35 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jparish62:
Lol, did you come to the conclusion that you don't like it after buying it or are you just not a glock guy but wanted to check it out?
View Quote

Got a 19 and love it. The 43 fits the hand like crap, the trigger isnt all that good, the 2nd shot isnt all that quick. I shot a few different ones and they were the same.

I bought it cause theres a trade off between concealability/hitting power. Im not a fan of the .380. ANY Glock is a marvel of simplicity and engineering. Its far from a perfect carry gun but its "good" enough.

Honestly I had a chance to buy a Kahr at a great price, slightly used, and I regret not taking it not. Be that as it may I needed a subcompact, while not breaking the bank, so I bought the Glock. Ive always been a believer in a good shooter should be able to work around the limitations of any gun. So thats why.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:59:49 PM EST
I have a Kahr PM9 and while it does have a sweet trigger, I'll take the 43 all day.

If you were closer, I would trade you.

Drop a Ghost connector in the 43.
It won't be the same weapon.

Dave N
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:49:25 PM EST
Originally Posted By TeeRex:
Why would you buy a gun you don't like?
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:23:46 AM EST
Originally Posted By USAF77:
I bought one anyways.
View Quote

I like mine and I'm keeping it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:29:02 AM EST
My wife hates Glocks. Even the 19 is too big for her little hands. (They recoil through her thumb joint--she's basically holding the side of the gun in order to get her finder on the trigger.) The trigger is rough compared to a PPQ, VP9, or a custom CZ-75/85 trigger.

I got a Glock 43 which she looked at askance and with distaste.

Then she held it and went "oooh" with a smile. The nice sharp Dawson sights brightened the smile.

The single stack actually fits her hands. The trigger is consistent and adequate. Now, we just need to get her paper submitted to Nature, so she has time to go to the range and try it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:09:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By BuckGodot:

View Quote

You need to back off some of the fiber in your diet man.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:16:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By Wishoot1:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wishoot1:
Originally Posted By BuckGodot:

Quality!
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:18:08 AM EST

Got a 19 and love it. The 43 fits the hand like crap, the trigger isnt all that good, the 2nd shot isnt all that quick. I shot a few different ones and they were the same.

I bought it cause theres a trade off between concealability/hitting power. Im not a fan of the .380. ANY Glock is a marvel of simplicity and engineering. Its far from a perfect carry gun but its "good" enough.

Honestly I had a chance to buy a Kahr at a great price, slightly used, and I regret not taking it not. Be that as it may I needed a subcompact, while not breaking the bank, so I bought the Glock. Ive always been a believer in a good shooter should be able to work around the limitations of any gun. So thats why.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jparish62:

There are compromises/trade offs with every gun made. Common sense says you pick the one that checks off the most items on a mental "meets these needs" list that applies to YOU.
This doesn't mean you necessarily "like" the guns based on first impression or looks.......but a rational person will accept that it should at least be tried for the role because it DOES appear to meet your needs.
The beauty of it all is, that (for most areas) this is still a free country.... so if you don't like it, it's easy enough to sell it and on to the next one.
I buy, sell, trade guns like a kid does baseball cards....if I like it, it stays, if not, it goes away and I try something else. Many of the guns I try I don't particularly care for even before hand.... but I try them anyways so then I will KNOW from personal experience why it may be the new rage or a piece of crap..............instead of sounding like many of the ignorant guys that say "I've never shot one.... but I can't stand that thing."
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:14:38 PM EST
Now go get a TLR-6 for it OP
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 2:51:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/4/2015 3:09:01 PM EST by VASCAR2]
Shot my Glock 43 again today, I really like mine and it is definitely a keeper. I also have a Glock 42 which I still carry but I'm glad I don't have to choose one as I like them both.
Top Top