Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 2:40:55 AM EDT
I have a .38 special revolver that has a broken firing pin. I am trying to find a replacement, but am having a hard time finding this particular make. On one side of the frame it is marked I. N. A., Made in Brazil, F.I.E Miami FLA. and has a tiger on the other side. Has anyone heard of this before. I can't find it in the Blue Book or on the Numrich gun parts site. Please help.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Industria Nacional de Armas, a small gun company which ran from somewhere around 1956 to 1964 in Brazil according to what I could find in google.  Nothing says anything about them making revolvers though, just Madsen .45ACP SMG's.

They were shut down by the military after a coup.  Might have to have the fp made
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably not worth fixing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Probably not worth fixing.

Likely right unless it's sentimental.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top