Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 1:01:53 PM EDT
I've been searching for IWB but seems other posts are for a little diff. twist than what I want.
I've seen the SOB Bladetech, but not very concealed in my neck of the woods for at least 9 mths out of the year. (SAVANNAH. GA). Not sure if leather or some type of mold is better for CC in warm climates. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:07:05 PM EDT
[#1]
check out ComptTac's Kydex holsters

i use thier paddle OWB for my HK USP .45acp; Undercover Pro for Glock
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:40:52 AM EDT
[#2]
if you are worried about a specific cant or feature on a bladetech holster, give them a call, they can usually make it to fit your needs even if it doesn't show it on the website
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:24:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I carry my uspc .45 in a VM2.  I'm fine with it in shorts and a t-shirt.  I dont think you'd have any trouble with a full size.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#4]
alphaghost, I see you're in MS, so if the kydex doesn't bother you there, it shouldn't bother me here.  I ordered the ctac, undercover pro.  I may end up buying another 45 compact for CC.  I'll see how this works out first.  
Thanks for all input
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:51:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a Pro Undercover for my full-size .45 as well. Should get it in a week or so (current Comp-Tac wait time is 3 days). I hope it works well.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh, did not know that.  That's why i haven't received mine yet. Ordered on the 6th.  Hope it gets here soon!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:33:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Mine got here today. Fits like a glove and pretty comfy.  
Happy shootin'
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:30:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I was looking at one of these for my USP45F, how doe's the USP fit in the holster does the pistol stick out through the bottm of the holster when you have it on or is the end closed?
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top