Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2010 7:55:42 PM EDT
I am considering this holster for a Walther PPS. Anyone have any experience with it, or with any of the other holsters from this company?

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Tail_Gate/tail_gate.html

(yes, I know the link is not active...I have to use a proxy website to get on Arfcom when in my room here on KAF, and it screws with the buttons to add shit)
Link Posted: 2/15/2010 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Tail Gunner with straps for the Glock 23 & heartily recommend this product.  Expect to wait 2-3 months for delivery, though.
Link Posted: 2/16/2010 6:36:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll help a brother out...

I don't have any experience w/ the holster, I just figured I'd make the link hot for you.
Good Luck
Link Posted: 2/16/2010 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a high noon IWB straight drop holster. It was more like cheap pleathure than leather but it was one of the most comfortable AIWB holsters I used.
Link Posted: 2/20/2010 9:14:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Skin Deep and a Split Decision for my PPS and P99c. They fit well and are extremely comfortable. For the price, I don't think you can beat them.

Davesrb
Link Posted: 2/22/2010 10:17:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I had a high noon IWB straight drop holster. It was more like cheap pleathure than leather but it was one of the most comfortable AIWB holsters I used.

You must be talking about the bare asset holsters.. They are not cheap pleathure- just made from glove leather so they have a more comfortable feel while IWB. They dont offer much on the retention side but offer good concealment and comfort.  They make a good product as I have used them for carry... I now only use kydex - but they are good holsters...

Link Posted: 2/23/2010 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I've got a Split Decision for my glock 26.  Works well, not cheaply made.

Selling mine, search equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 7:32:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a bare asset for my PPS.  It's been great and I've had no issues with it.  I use mine all the time and it is confortable.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Kudos for them on making it for the Bersa Thunder 9, you don't see that very often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top