Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
4/18/2021 9:59:29 PM
Posted: 2/15/2010 7:55:42 PM EDT
I am considering this holster for a Walther PPS. Anyone have any experience with it, or with any of the other holsters from this company?

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Tail_Gate/tail_gate.html

(yes, I know the link is not active...I have to use a proxy website to get on Arfcom when in my room here on KAF, and it screws with the buttons to add shit)
Link Posted: 2/15/2010 8:29:00 PM EDT
I have the Tail Gunner with straps for the Glock 23 & heartily recommend this product.  Expect to wait 2-3 months for delivery, though.
Link Posted: 2/16/2010 6:36:55 AM EDT
I'll help a brother out...

I don't have any experience w/ the holster, I just figured I'd make the link hot for you.
Good Luck
Link Posted: 2/16/2010 6:07:11 PM EDT
I had a high noon IWB straight drop holster. It was more like cheap pleathure than leather but it was one of the most comfortable AIWB holsters I used.
Link Posted: 2/20/2010 9:14:44 PM EDT
I have a Skin Deep and a Split Decision for my PPS and P99c. They fit well and are extremely comfortable. For the price, I don't think you can beat them.

Davesrb
Link Posted: 2/22/2010 10:17:48 AM EDT
Quoted:
I had a high noon IWB straight drop holster. It was more like cheap pleathure than leather but it was one of the most comfortable AIWB holsters I used.

You must be talking about the bare asset holsters.. They are not cheap pleathure- just made from glove leather so they have a more comfortable feel while IWB. They dont offer much on the retention side but offer good concealment and comfort.  They make a good product as I have used them for carry... I now only use kydex - but they are good holsters...

Link Posted: 2/23/2010 10:00:47 AM EDT
I've got a Split Decision for my glock 26.  Works well, not cheaply made.

Selling mine, search equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 7:32:22 AM EDT
I have a bare asset for my PPS.  It's been great and I've had no issues with it.  I use mine all the time and it is confortable.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 3:51:16 PM EDT
Kudos for them on making it for the Bersa Thunder 9, you don't see that very often.
Top Top