Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2011 12:53:39 PM EDT
I'd like to start doing IDPA, but I need to get a couple of magazine holders.  Any idea who makes good ones that I could also use while carrying?  Two single holders would be preferable to a double holder, but either is acceptable.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Leather or Kydex?

Comp-Tac make an IWB Kydex magazine carrier.

Any carrier made for the Beretta 92/Sig 226 will work.  Most likely mag carriers made for the SW-59XX series will work too.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:34:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Leather or Kydex?

Any carrier made for the Beretta 92/Sig 226 will work.  Most likely mag carriers made for the SW-59XX series will work too.

I know little to nothing about mag carriers.  Will leather or kydex have a better fit?  I'm worried about running on a course and having a mag come loose from the holder, so a tight fit is preferable.
I'll look into Comp-Tac, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Leather or Kydex?

I know little to nothing about mag carriers.  Will leather or kydex have a better fit?  I'm worried about running on a course and having a mag come loose from the holder, so a tight fit is preferable.

I'll look into Comp-Tac, thanks.

More your personal preference than anything else.  I use an ALS holster, from Safariland and a double magazine carrier from Blade-Tech, both OWB.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:04:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Comp-tac mag pouches are great quality stuff

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top