Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2010 8:33:39 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with it?  Is it a good entry level gun or worthy base gun?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I also want to know.  My friend just bought one without talkin to me first... hope he didnt get ripped off.  Spent $400 for it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#2]
there isnt much talk about them here or anywhere for that matter, but for $400 i would probably buy a RIA.

at least with RIA, you know what you are getting and there is an established customer base with good CS
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
there isnt much talk about them here or anywhere for that matter, but for $400 i would probably buy a RIA.
at least with RIA, you know what you are getting and there is an established customer base with good CS

looks like I'll have to post a report once we take it out.  Cleaned and oiled it last night...  Its just a standard GI model, and he's thinking of getting a judge..  Wish he woulda asked me, I'd have had him get a springfield.

Fit seems decent, not very tight, but not all over the place either, I've felt looser 1911s.  Finish, not sure, gun scrubber seemed like it might be removing finish, I think it would have been ok, but its not my gun and didnt want to chance stripping the finish since gun scrubber is notoriously harsh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top