Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 7:58:57 AM EDT

This is definitely the best customer service I have had in a long time.  I sent my Warrior to them, along with the Kimber .22lr slide.  The problem was, the .22lr slide would not fit on the Warrior frame.  The frame rails were too thick, apparently.

I had two separate calls from Kimber to let me know what was going on while they had the pistol, and they shipped it back post-haste.  Turns out I just need to put a few more rounds through the frame, to allow the finish to wear off a little bit so that the slide will fit on correctly.  The shop claims that after a total of 500 rounds or so, the slide should fit fine.  They also sent me two new .22lr mags, worth $15-$20 each, for my trouble.

Definitely glad I purchased from them.  No other problems with the Warrior so far, and it is very fun to shoot.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude I posted that the finish (Kim PRO) might causing it to do that remember?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=49&t=19951

Glad you got it worked out and was resolved with Kimber in the end. Makes me glad I bought one from them.

What was the turn around time from when you sent the gun off to when you got it back??

How does it shoot now?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Dude I posted that the finish (Kim PRO) might causing it to do that remember?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=49&t=19951

Glad you got it worked out and was resolved with Kimber in the end. Makes me glad I bought one from them.

What was the turn around time from when you sent the gun off to when you got it back??

How does it shoot now?

Yes, but your post count is low so I naturally distrusted your advice.  

Just kidding of course, and you were right about it.

The weapon shoots fine, and turn around time was about 10 days total.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#3]
10 days isn't shabby at all, nice customer service from kimber. Something I like to see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top