Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2014 9:50:42 AM EDT
It was originally priced at 200 shop owner went down to 100 so I caved.
the issue is that now I dont really know what to do with it now.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#1]
baseplate and optic adaptor have to be worth that alone.
I'll give you $60 for it. For real though, I have a "free transfer" at my gunshop so I'd be happy to take it off your hands. PM me
Looking for a frame to be the permanent home for an AA .22lr slide
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#2]
The magwell has some sort of resin/glue/semen holding it to the frame aside from the screws. I also threw some Norrells moly resin on it last night out of boredom.
I was considering getting a 22 kit for it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:19:16 AM EDT
[#3]
.22 kit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Remove the optic mount and magwell (using band saw if necessary ), file/Dremel off the finger grooves, and put a 22 conversion on it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Origioriginallyd By TheJeanyus:
Remove the optic mount and magwell (using band saw if necessary ), file/Dremel off the finger grooves, and put a 22 conversion on it.
View Quote

Finger grooves/stripping/grip reduction feels right in my hand do it stays unless I get bored and drunk around a dremel.
As for the mount, I have an old tasco optima that fits,  just need the screws.
The magwell... I might chop the frame.

Originally I was going to pick up a $350 glock 22 to use as a parts gun, replace my current o frame with the 22 frame, then trade the frame (to my father in law) for a9mm conversion barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top