Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/1/2006 10:48:44 AM EDT
Goin' to Market Hall GS next week, which is a major Dallas area gun show, looking for a Ruger Redhawk .44 mag. I can't seem to get an idea what they're going for used, anybody have any input? I'm only interested in a shorter (4-5" barrel) in one, if that makes any difference.

On a related note, aren't they supposed to be built stronger than a S&W #29?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:40:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ryann:
Goin' to Market Hall GS next week, which is a major Dallas area gun show, looking for a Ruger Redhawk .44 mag. I can't seem to get an idea what they're going for used, anybody have any input? I'm only interested in a shorter (4-5" barrel) in one, if that makes any difference.

They are reportedly stronger in the lockwork, if you intend to use absolutely punishing loads.

I don't know how badly you want one, but for a used Stainless Redhawk, I'd pay $300 to $350, and maybe even a little more for a Super Redhawk.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:27:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

Originally Posted By ryann:

They are reportedly stronger in the lockwork, if you intend to use absolutely punishing loads.

I don't know how badly you want one, but for a used Stainless Redhawk, I'd pay $300 to $350, and maybe even a little more for a Super Redhawk.

Thanks
Top Top