Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/18/2006 1:27:26 PM EDT
My local dealer only has the kit and its about $70 more than the regular gun and mag combo.

I just wanted to hear how good the kit actually was.

GA doesnt allow exposed carry in most places so that idea makes the holster almost useless.

The speed loader is cool but only $10 cool.
And the mag holster is something I cant see myself using. coupled with the fact it only fits with the holster.

Anyone have any feedback to change my mind about it? Can it be conceiled?

Thanks again
~Jonathan

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:54:25 PM EDT
I suspect it's made by FOBUS, as mine is marked "made in Israel". It looks to be as serviceable as the Fobus stuff as well. Kinda cool that the holster and mag carrier has rails molded in to hold an M3 or M6 light. Is it concealable? Well, as long as your wearing a jacket, or your shirt untucked it is. For serious CC your going to probably want an IWB holster.
All the extra goodies came with the gun, in the same case for $469.00.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:37:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 1:39:55 PM EDT by GenghisKhan]
I would not pay $70 more for it. Take the $70 and get a better holster of CCW. The Kit came with my .45ACP and it is neat but if I could have got one for $70 cheaper without it I would have. All my stuff is staying in the box so if I ever sell it maybe it will help out. It does look useable though. I paid $465 for my .45ACP with the Kit. I like my Uncle mikes paddle hydex better but I normaly use leather. My Bianchi was only $40 and I love it. They make mag holders that match the holster below for like $20. The back of the holster is sued so it is real comfortable. I have drawn from this holster a bunch and the clip has never been a probalem. The holster is alos easy to put on and off but stays on.

Top Top