Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 4:32:03 PM EDT
not to start a vs thread but how would both models fair to rugged use a couple thousand rounds in one day with no cool down time and etc.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The G21 far exceeds the durability of the Brig.

Do a search of this site for the article on the g21 torture test.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
not to start a vs thread but how would both models fair fare to rugged use a couple thousand rounds in one day with no cool down time and etc.

Fixed it.

Look at it this way: just because a women could service 1000 men in one day doesn't mean she's the best in bed, does it?

I've owned Glocks, kept my Beretta's.

My .o2
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:50:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The G21 far exceeds the durability of the Brig.

I  respectfully disagree. The Beretta is also extreemly durrable. Both guns will hold up well but I don't think the Glock is that much more durrable then the Beretta if any at all. I owned both and sold both. SIG won me over.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd go with the Beretta, since I can grip it, unlike the G21.  The biggest downfall/turn-off of the G21 is the wide ass grips.  That's why I got a Springfield XD45acp, and two Para-Ords.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, the G beats the crap out of the Beretta durability-wise...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:07:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Glock hands down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top