Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 7:34:35 AM EDT

Anybody know anything about this CZ?

Not on their webiste, very little on the web.

Is it a good pistol?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Not on their webiste, very little on the web.

What CZ website are you looking at?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Im looking at the same pistol and find the same thing, NO info out there..
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#3]
if you are looking at cz-usa then you are at the wrong cz.  that is who makes the cz75.  you need to be looking over at CZ Strojirna.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
if you are looking at cz-usa then you are at the wrong cz.  that is who makes the cz75.  you need to be looking over at CZ Strojirna.  

Bullseye.  Not a Czeska Zbrjovka.  Adco was the importer they dropped it,  no parts or aftermarkets are coming either.  Initial testing suggested it was not reliable.  I would pass on this one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:37:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Get a Witness, Babey Eagle or my personal choice a real CZ .45 the 97B.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:09:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Well that explains the $299 price tag.

Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea there was more than one CZ.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea there was more than one CZ.

yeah iirc cz stands for czech armory or something like that.  the abbreviation is usually followed by a city name.  so the cz we all know and love is really czub or more accurately ceska zbrojovka uhersky brod.  now try to say that 5 times fast.  and there are at least a few companies starting with cz.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top