Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2002 11:01:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey LT.....keep those sig pics comin`......those are some of the best "sight pics" I`ve had...................
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought I was cross dominant (not clothing), but I find I use either eyeball at any given time. I still use one at a time, though. I got my 19 with factory 15 rounders, a whole bag of 'em. One has the +2 floor plate.  I wish I had put away more mags for the G-22, it blows the 19 away, accuracy wise, at least mine does.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats!

I need to work on this more myself.  I always have the attitude "I'll work on it later".  The peripheral vision you gain could save your life.  Need to work on it NOW.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 6:37:21 AM EDT
[#4]
RUN TATE! Its a wild baby with an AK!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top