Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2001 7:24:46 PM EDT
Does any one know who makes a good holster for the Baby Eagle?  I traded mine to my brother just because I couldn't find decent accessories for it.  I now have a Sig 226 but I sure miss that Eagle.  I never shot a handgun that fit so well in my hand.

I plan on getting that gun back some day and I want to find a holster for it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 9:52:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Try www.Kramerleather.com I believe he makes them for the baby eagle, also try www.horseshoe.co.uk This is the horseshoeleather company. They both advertise holster for the baby eagle.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Desert Eagle doesn't offer them anymore? That's where I got mine. They used to offer both nylon and leather.

Try CZ-usa also. They took over the BE license.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 8:47:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I received my holster for my baby eagle this week. I ordered it from www.kramerleather.com I'm very pleased with the quality. The holster is a perfect mold to my baby. It has a very tight grip. You can hold it with the weapon towards the ground and it will not slip out. If you order the holster in cow leather instead of horse you can keep the price down. The mag holder was a perfect form to my mag also. If anyone is looking for a holster for their baby this is the one. It took about three weeks to receive it once I placed the order.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:51:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Fobus now has a paddle holster for both the polymer and steel frame Baby Eagles. They have a button release for the trigger so it costs a little more. I got mine and it's comfortable, stable, and retention is 100%. You have to call Fobus directly to get one because I don't think the distributors have them yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top