Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 12:39:04 PM EDT
I want to add a Walther laser to my P22.  I also would like to carry it sometimes while hiking in the woods (to cut down on the terrorist squirel population, etc.).

Has anyone found a holster that will fit the P22 with the Walther laser mounted?  I don't need anything with quick access or anything (ie. totaly enclosed with a zipper or velcro flap is fine).  I was thinking something along the lines of a Maxpedition bag, or something.  I'm willing to do a little sewing/fabricating to it if need be.  There used to be a guy on ARFCOM that sold a holster set-up, but even my archive searches couldn't find him.

Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:56:44 AM EDT
[#1]
i was thinking about the same thing along with an opening so that i can carry with my suppressor mounted.

looked around and think what will work best is the uncle mike's holsters but the only problem is finding a place that stocks a lot of them and allow me to test fit them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:52:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep.  I really like really the picture of your P22.   I've thought about the adapter and thread protector for mine, but I'm in a non-suppressor friendly state, so there would be no use for it.  I still may get the adapter though, just for looks.  The laser is a deffinate though.

If I find something that works, I'll keep you posted.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:41:37 AM EDT
[#3]
likewise and thanks for the compliment
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:26:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the fella your looking for is "Steve" from Battlecloth.   Sells the "pack holsters", which will accomodate the suppressor/laser and such.  Sent him an inquiry about a holster back in January regarding custom work - but havent had the opportunity to pick one up yet.  Based upon his response however, just give him the details of what you'd like and he's more than happy to work with you on a design.  His products are well made and he'll certainly take the time to answer all your questions.

Here's his email addy - [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:10:04 AM EDT
[#5]
here is a list of holsters i found that will work with the p22 with laser mounted. there is a bit of back and forth rocking but the thumb break is adjustable.

www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=829344

www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=924140

www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=511947

www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=853785

i found mine at a local gunshop but the belt loop one is what i got.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top