Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 8/17/2012 2:43:08 PM EDT
I'm looking for a serpa type for my Glock 30SF and a IWB type for my Kelly-Tec PF9.
Can anyone point me in right direction?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 10:34:06 AM EDT
No one has any holster options, I'm really looking for an IWB holster for my PF9!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 11:30:32 AM EDT
Don't know if they make holsters for the smaller Glocks, but it would be worth checking out G-Code. Its the best I've found for my full size Glocks. F&F are top shelf as well as build Quality and Materials. Their mag pouches are also in the same league. I just picked another one up on the sales block for just a tad more than a new Fobus
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 6:34:53 AM EDT
I do not believe that Blackhawk! makes a Serpa for the G30sf... You might try to see of it will fit in one of the full size Serpa holsters, but you will likely have a little more holster material around the muzzle than you need. As for the PF9... You will probably have to go to a custom holder maker for that one, as I haven't found a stock holster for mine yet. I am a hobbiest leather worker and made my own leather holster for my PF9, since I could not find one on the shelf. I did pick up a DiSantis "nemesis" pocket holster for mine and it works very well, but I know you are looking for IWB...

-Tac
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 12:11:10 PM EDT
I can help you with all of those needs. Hit me up on a mail message and I can fix that for you, I promise.
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 5:46:20 PM EDT
For the Kel-Tec... check their forum.  Just looked myself and here is a thread on the very subject...HERE
Top Top