Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 2:42:59 PM EDT
I just picked up a Springfield MC Operator and I need to get a holster within the next week and a half.

Who makes one and who has them?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:14:53 PM EDT
What kind of holster are you looking for? I don't have CCW in my state, so I'm looking at THIS for the range. I'm in the process of getting an MC Operator too, so nice purchase Faye fan.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:06:23 AM EDT
I've got one of those tactical thigh holsters. I also bought a Safariland holster so I can carry my Springfield MC Operator with the light attached while I hunt pigs at night.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:47:24 AM EDT
That's a cool holster, but I'm looking for a right hand belt holster. I should've been more specific about that.

It looks like Comp-tac makes one. I'll have to see if they can get one to me before my class next weekend.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:03:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hd_pancho:
That's a cool holster, but I'm looking for a right hand belt holster. I should've been more specific about that.

It looks like Comp-tac makes one. I'll have to see if they can get one to me before my class next weekend.

I have the Comp-tac CT.A.C. and love this holster. Its an IWB holster though. If you want a regular belt holster get a Safariland 6074 by Safariland. I just called a place yesterday that had the Safariland drop leg holster for my MC Operator.

Good Luck.

- Go

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:47:45 AM EDT
I just ordered one from Comp-Tac. Should be here in time for my class next weekend.

They seem like good folks to deal with.
Top Top