Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2008 11:52:47 AM EDT
I've got a Fobus SP11B paddle holster that fits it alright.  I believe it was made for the Springfield XD and Taurus PT111 or something like that.  I'd like to get a decent IWB holster though like the CTAC or MTAC or something like that.  Does anyone have a 40B and uses an IWB holster?  They're pretty spendy to just blindly buy one for an XD and hope that it works out.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Galco Summer Comfort that was made for a SIG 220 that works well with my .40B.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:21:13 AM EDT
[#2]
MTAC for a SIG 220/226.I checked the CZ forum under 40 B and this seams to be the most common cross refence holster/pistol fit.

My MTAC and P01, the best holster I own.

It's comfortable and holds the pistol close. I am pretty skinny and finding a holster that works was pretty aggravating until I tried the MTAC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top